By Darin on January 5, 2017
Meta 13 designed and developed.
- JointsWP based custom theme
- And several WooCom plugins to add more functionality
- Custom Dealer sign-up and approval process
- Dealer Map
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO (ACF)
Posted in CMS, Launch, Web Design, Wordpress | Tagged Advanced Custom Fields, Foundation, WooCommerce, WordPress | Leave a response
Tri-County Health Care
By Darin on April 4, 2016
- Added custom Layout Presets for Foundation columns.
- Advanced Permissions for granting editing capabilities to specific users on specific pages.
- Google Fonts
- Foundation 5 Framework
- Search by Name, Specialty, and Location
- Provider Detail Page
- Event Listings and Search
- Event Registration
Tabbed Content Blocks – 4 blocks for defining the tabbed area and its panels. Uses Responsive Tabs jQuery plugin.
Image/Video Slider – Responsive jQuery Cycle slider that can contain YouTube and image slides. Images open in Magnific Popup.
And some others that aren’t as cool: Home Feature, Home Slider, iChoose, Page Intro Image, Page Selector.
Other jQuery Plugins
- FoundationPress based custom theme.
- Masonry layout
Posted in CMS, Concrete5, Launch, Wordpress | Tagged Bower, Concrete5, Foundation, Google Fonts, Grunt, Repsonsive, SCSS, WordPress | Leave a response
By Darin on October 19, 2015
- FoundationPress starter theme
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro (ACF)
- SimpleMap for store locator (that they wanted me to hide)
- jQuery Plugins
- Parallax with Stellar.js
- Animations with Wow.js
- Smooth Scroll
- enquire.js to help activate parallax only on non-touch devices and above a certain width
- Google Fonts and Typekit
Posted in CMS, Launch, Wordpress | Tagged Advanced Custom Fields, Bower, FoundationPress, Google Fonts, Grunt, Responsive, SASS, typekit, WordPress | Leave a response
St. Croix Collections
By Josh on July 15, 2015
Pick out a sweet sweater. This thing finally launched. Clean design, lots of image work. Used posts to create products / categories, conditional archive page to display products or news.
- FoundationPress (w/ SCSS, Grunt, bla bla bla)
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- jQuery MixItUp jQ plugin for product sorting (Got a multi dev license, got you covered, DR)
- Subscribe to Category WP Plugin (emails news posts to signees)
- Google Maps Pro WP Plugin for Store Locator
- Funky hover effects
- Custom off-canvas menu (non-foundation)
Posted in CMS, Launch, Mobile, Web Design, Wordpress | Tagged ACF, Google Maps, Grunt, SCSS, Store Locator, Subscribe, WordPress | Leave a response