By Josh on July 15, 2015
Pick out a sweet sweater. This thing finally launched. Clean design, lots of image work. Used posts to create products / categories, conditional archive page to display products or news.
- FoundationPress (w/ SCSS, Grunt, bla bla bla)
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- jQuery MixItUp jQ plugin for product sorting (Got a multi dev license, got you covered, DR)
- Subscribe to Category WP Plugin (emails news posts to signees)
- Google Maps Pro WP Plugin for Store Locator
- Funky hover effects
- Custom off-canvas menu (non-foundation)
By Darin on June 4, 2014
Cool repository of themes for use with the Google Maps API.
A Google Maps builder that uses Snazzy Maps for its theming options.
Google also has a Styled Maps Wizard to roll your own.
By Bryce on May 21, 2012
- html5 Boilerplate
- jQuery Slider
- jQuery Dropdowns
- Lots of CSS3
- Auto resizing display of photos with lightbox
- Blog news feed
- YouTube Videos
- Custom Places Map
- Google Webfonts
By Josh on July 1, 2011
Agency128 designed site. We chopped and c5’d. Of note maybe: Custom Doctor/specialty/locations blocks; custom Google Maps; KML files, AutoNavs with if children display different. http://www.nweyeclinic.com/