By Josh on July 15, 2015
Pick out a sweet sweater. This thing finally launched. Clean design, lots of image work. Used posts to create products / categories, conditional archive page to display products or news.
- FoundationPress (w/ SCSS, Grunt, bla bla bla)
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- jQuery MixItUp jQ plugin for product sorting (Got a multi dev license, got you covered, DR)
- Subscribe to Category WP Plugin (emails news posts to signees)
- Google Maps Pro WP Plugin for Store Locator
- Funky hover effects
- Custom off-canvas menu (non-foundation)
By Darin on March 11, 2014
- Initio Designed
- HTML5 Boilerplate
- also helping render layout
Interior pages got a little messed up due to their crappy content entry. And they also didn’t fully use the “Share with a colleague / NextPrev Case Study” widget. But overall turned out alright.
By Darin on September 13, 2013
Site redesign for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Consultants.
- WordPress, using Underscores Starter Theme
- Various Plugins Used
- Advanced Custom Fields
- ACF Repeater
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Gravity Forms
- The Events Calendar
- Custom Menu Wizard
- Responsive Lightbox
- HTML5, CSS3, Google Webfonts (the usual)
- Launched 09/12/2013
By Justin on June 17, 2013
By Josh on December 6, 2012
OK, I htink Darin may have done something similar before, and I found some other shit that I felt was full of garbage, so what I done come up with I think is pretty simple. Basically it takes a css based hover menu, and turns it into a touch to open solution. I am using Modernizr’s Modernizr.touch attribute, but I reckon most of our stuff coming out prolly has Modernizr hooked up. And note, geared to touch… not some weird is mobile device craziness. Anywho, it also takes the parent link and text and adds it to the drop, then breaks the parent, so it is OK to have the parent as a page. Make sense?